Creepy Room Escape Creepy Room Escape

Beat it in 333 seconds my first try. Don't get me wrong; it's well made. I played your mall one the other week, and it was much harder for me. None-the-less it was fun to not have to get stumped, and look at a guide.

Endless Clicker! Endless Clicker!

No clear goal, no explanation as to why the character changes with clicks, and the shop has no value posted. Keep trying man :P

igamingmango responds:

thankyou for your response, this game is in early beta and is very raw at the moment, this game will be constantly updated so stay tuned.

Run Block Run Run Block Run

Simple, but could be much better if you polished it up more. I don't mind the minimalistic style, but the rumble the player makes when it hits the ground makes the game clip. Not completely unplayable though.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Great game but found glitch

Near the end when your car breaks down. If you choose to fix it a zombie comes out and tears out your windpipe. However instead of a gameover screen you arrive back at the farm unharmed.

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Destroyed Everything

Now what?

Mouse Maze: Revamped Mouse Maze: Revamped

YAY

i beat it it was pretty easy it had it hard parts but still pretty easy

Nuggs responds:

Ill make it a harder in the next one if i get the time to make it

Submachine3: the Loop Submachine3: the Loop

U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME

i spent all that time trying to beat it when i did all it said was you died of dhydration cmon and what does the leaf do besides that it was a OK game

Nimian Hunter Nimian Hunter

AWESOME

Ive seen and beat both endings really fun and to Jamino or whatever if you wouldve listened to what the demon thing said it said that it hangs aroun it so you have to find it it drops fire catch it i cam towards me both times before i got to the bones

chao animal chao animal

OMG

I LUV CHAOS!!!!!!!

The background music is from sonic adventure battle 3 in the nuetral chao garden i think

pik-man responds:

thanks for your suport! there are more games to come. the music is from sonic adventure 2 battle.

Flashforbeginners:sprites Flashforbeginners:sprites

its ok

dont get me wrong this is a really good interactive tutorial that tells you everything youve gotta know about sprites in flash but there are plenty of sprite tutorials out there they all say basically the same thing and sprites is the easiest thing t do in flash if you know what you are doing make another tutorial on something harder but besides that !!GOOD JOB!!