RAIZEN RAIZEN

Wow

Front page quality. Very good even for a stick animation. Keep going with this series.

Funny School Things Funny School Things

Alright

When I started this I was like " Jesus not another one of these." but it turned out be pretty good so I gave you a three.

Aqlex responds:

Well, thanks xD. I'm glad you found it funny =)

TooF Hacky Sackory TooF Hacky Sackory

NOOOOO!!!!!!!

BRING BACK COMMENTARY PLLLZLLZLZLZLZLZLZLZLLZLZLZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!###^!^#&!%#%# besides that it wuz gud

Creepy Room Escape Creepy Room Escape

Beat it in 333 seconds my first try. Don't get me wrong; it's well made. I played your mall one the other week, and it was much harder for me. None-the-less it was fun to not have to get stumped, and look at a guide.

Endless Clicker! Endless Clicker!

No clear goal, no explanation as to why the character changes with clicks, and the shop has no value posted. Keep trying man :P

igamingmango responds:

thankyou for your response, this game is in early beta and is very raw at the moment, this game will be constantly updated so stay tuned.

Run Block Run Run Block Run

Simple, but could be much better if you polished it up more. I don't mind the minimalistic style, but the rumble the player makes when it hits the ground makes the game clip. Not completely unplayable though.

Loud (My First Song) Loud (My First Song)

Not terrible, but incredibly repetitive.

FoxesRuleMusic responds:

Its okay, soon I am working so hard for more musics!!!

AIM - Spectrum-X AIM - Spectrum-X

Great track! You are my fan vote my friend :D

Techmo-X responds:

Aww thank you! Couldn't have done it without the help of the newgrounds community. So many inspirational artists that I just had to try my best for this one.

AIM - Rainbow Curse AIM - Rainbow Curse

Was going to be my fan vote until it got all housey. Don't get me wrong it's a good track though :D

Evilgrapez responds:

I'm okay with the fact that you don't like it, but I'm a bit confused at the fact that you had already picked this as your fan favorite when you only listened to about ten seconds. But maybe this was the first one you listened to, idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks anyway, though!

EDIT: I made a version that's less housey for you. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/740289

Tyler the Creator's Dad Tyler the Creator's Dad